Fine Villa for Sale in El Rodeo, Coin, Costa del Sol, Southern Spain
Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, over 300m2 build on three levels, within a mature 1150m2 plot.
Located in a quiet road on the ever-popular El Rodeo urbanisation just 5 minutes drive from Coin town centre – yet within reasonable walking distance to local shops, restaurants and school collection point. 35 minutes from Malaga airport, Marbella and the beach.
Pretty roof terrace with spectacular 180 degree views of Alhaurin el Grande round to Monda and the Sierra de las Nieves mountains. Larger than average 10mx7m pool. Safe walled garden. Parking for up to 5 cars.
Price: Euros 445K.
Some of the main features:
- 2 large ground-floor double bedrooms; bathroom with bath and shower
- Upstairs: a 22 m2 master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Also upstairs, further double and single bedrooms with a third bathroom
- Open-plan reception room with separate split-level dining area
- Separate second lounge with attractive working fireplace and double-height vaulted ceiling
- Large modern kitchen with quality units and black granite work surfaces
- Individual cold and hot aircon units in all bedrooms, kitchen and main reception room
- Parking for up to five cars – single garage with steel roller-door; further secure gated parking for two cars, plus a 2-car carport
- Lower ground floor: good size fitted workshop plus further large room for hobbies/games
- Larger than average 10x7 metre pool with electrically-operated fitted cover and heat-exchanger heating
- Network of internet connections on all three floors. Sky Plus HD to master bedroom and both reception rooms
- Three-phase electrical supply
Viewed from Dining Room
View across valley during the day
View of valley lights at night
Front of house
View from the road
Granite worktops, 20 units, 3 display cabinets
20m2 with display shelves
Main reception room
17m2 with hot/cold aircon
Second reception room
Cosy area with working fireplace
Second reception room
View from galleried landing
All bathrooms completely modernised
Split-level dining room
With views over Coin town
With views over valley
The El Rodeo Urbanisation is located on a south-facing hillside less than 5 minutes by car from the centre of Coin. Coin is a traditional Spanish town located inland on the Costa del Sol, about 35 minutes from Marbella and Malaga (click Wider Locality for pictures and map).
The urbanisation could not be more ideally situated. Within a reasonable walking distance there is a good corner shop, several restaurants, a petrol station with both English and Spanish papers, banks with cash machines, and a well-equipped Sports Centre (Polideportivo) which also has a heated indoor pool. School buses leave and return from outside this centre and there is a community bus that runs to and from town.
Although convenient for all amenities, the house also feels as if it is in the countryside. It has spectacular views from its south-facing roof terrace, just part of which can be seen in the header-picture above. And just 200 metres behind the house are miles and miles of countryside for dog-walking and anything else you fancy – see the photo below. The house is on a quiet road which only accesses local houses.